Round Two!!

>> Monday, April 19, 2010

So, morning sickness has arrived...BIG TIME!! I remember I started throwing up with Madeline around 8weeks, and it lasted until about 5 months. I am 6weeks and throwing up soo bad!! Not fun at all! Hopefully, since it started earlier this time it will go away faster!
Pregnancy round 2 has seemed a LOT different already and I'm not even that far along! I've gotten bigger faster, gotten sicker faster, and maybe it's in my head but I have already been starting to get back pain too! The hardest part is keeping up with Madeline while I feel like this, but thankfully I have had some very sweet friends who have offered to take care of her! Joe took her to church yesterday and stayed out with her a little while after so I could rest, but I started missing her so much that I wanted them to come home soon! What makes this all so much worse is that my sister who is pregnant too says she has been feeling fine! WHAT'S THAT ABOUT!!! Oh well, I guess I don't really want her to get sick!!! Ha ha!
Last time it should have been called "all day sickness", b/c I was sick all day! This time it really is more morning sickness..but the morning starts at about 3am and lasts until 9am. Hopefully, it will get better soon . I know it means the baby is healthy so I really can't complain that much!
In other news, we are still underway for Madeline's bday party! Again, it's going to be low key, just family, which I'm thankful for. I don't think I could feel like this and plan a huge party! I'm really excited to see how she is going to react to everything, including mommy potentially throwing up in the bushes at the park! I still can not believe she is turning 1!! I told her yesterday to not grow up any more and to stay a baby forever, but I don't think she's going to listen to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates