And Baby Makes FOUR!!!!

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010


So, I was just thinking how I will need to change my blog from "Life With Three" to "Life With Four"!! We found out a few days ago that we are expecting a new addition to the family! WE ARE PREGNANT!!!! I really had no idea! I was shocked when I found out I was pregnant with Madeline, and the same with this baby! Joe and I had been wanting to get pregnant again, but were just living in the peace of God in knowing that when the timing was right it would happen again! Well, the timing was right! I remember walking away from my pregnancy test with Madeline and thinking it was negative...instead it turned positive in less than a second! With this one, same thing, I walked away thinking it would be negative, and when I came back there were two lines baby!!!!

We are really soo soo excited! I cannot wait to have two under two! It will be tiring and stressful at times, but what better gift than to be a mother? Children are such a blessing and I am so thrilled to go through the whole experience again! I can't wait to start growing my belly, feeling the baby move for the first time, seeing the baby on the ultra-sound, and holding that newborn for the first time!!

We are due Dec. 15th, so we will he having a Christmas baby! Joe says it's just in time for our tax cut! Please keep this pregnancy and that precious baby growing inside of me in your prayers. For those of you who don't know, we had a lot of complications with Madeline, and I am just believing that this will be a complication free pregnancy!

So ,YEAH FOR A NEW ADDITION TO THE DAVIS HOUSEHOLD!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 14, 2010 at 4:47 AM  

awww yay!!!!! I'm so excited!! If you need help figuring out how to change your title, give me a buzz! :)

Ashley Davis April 14, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

Ahhhh!!! I had no idea!!! Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear all the updates on the pregnancy and seeing how it compares with your pregnancy with Madeline!

Andysbethy April 15, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

I read about the new addition on Aly's blog. Congratulations. My second one was due on Dec 31st, but came the 15th. Dec babies are fabulous - like a Christmas present you get to enjoy forever!
Congrats again!

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates