A Little Weird!

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So, today my friend, Ashley offered to take Madeline for the day so I could rest! I have to admit, at first it was a little strange coming home to a quiet house and expecting her to pop out any minute, but after a while I realized it was just what I needed. I feel asleeep for 3hours, definetly what I needed! I forgot how much you sleep with pregnancy, and with my throwing up lately,I knew I really needed it! When I got up it was weird to not have to worry about getting Madeline up from her nap or getting dinner ready for her! It definelty reminded me of the days when I was pregnant with Madeline, just me and Joe here with a little one inside! We're not huge babysitter people, just b/c we miss her too much ( yes, we are way too attached), but once in a while it is SUCH a blessing! Thanks Ashley!
Ashley has a little boy, Jack, who is about a month older than Madeline. We like to get together a lot with our friend, Samantha too has a little boy, Noah, who is about 2 weeks older than Madeline, so they can all play together! Maddy LOVES them and especially boys in general! Who knows why? She gets along so well with them, follows them everywhere, and just seems to like them more than girls! She tends to get in fights with girls and pick on them a little! It's very dissettling! Hopefully, she will grow out of it!
In other weird news, it hit me today that I will have been pregnant or giving birth for the last 3years straight! I got pregnant with Madeline in 2008, had her in April of 2009, and got pregnant again in March of 2010! Maybe we should take 2011 off?? Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates