Deja Vu!

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

Yesterday was our first visit to the Dr. after finding out I am pregnant again! Talk about Deja Vu!! Joe said it as soon as we started making that all to familiar walk to the Dr.'s office at Brookwood! It really seems like we were doing this same exact thing not too long ago with Madeline. We are using the same Dr. that we did with her, and all the same nurses still work in the office. When they saw me they all said, " Wow! You guys are back so soon"?!!! It was a great visit and they did all the same things that they did to me when we were pregnant with Madeline. We even saw our old chart from Sept. 2008, which was our first visit with Madeline! It made things seem so much more real! The Dr. even said I am a few days farther along that I thought. Not a huge milestone I know, but every day counts!!!
Everything looks great and the Dr. said I am right where I should be! Our first ultrasound is May 13th! I am so excited to see and hear our baby for the first time! This all seems so surreal, but as the days go on it is seeeming more and more like a reality! After we left, they gave us a "Welcome to Motherhood" gift bag with all sorts of goodies in it! Inside were magazines, pre-natals, pamphlets, ect. The thing that really got my attention though were the free newborn diapers inside! They looked so increadibly small!! I almost cried b/c it finally hit me that we were truly going to have someone in the house again that was going to be that small! I held it up to Madeline and it looked so small next to her!
I remember bringing Madeline home from the hospital, so small and precious. I remember how she would fall asleep on our chests in bed and how her little hiny would fit in our hand. I remember the bonding over breast feeding and her little coos and groans, and how everyday was amazing just watching her! Now, she is still our little baby girl, but so independent!! It will be so wonderful to see her be a big sister! I just can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Davis April 16, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

So sweet! I've been a little sad lately about not having a tiny baby around-- so I'm just going to live vicariously through you. :)

Anonymous,  April 16, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

Isn't it fun?!? It's still very surreal for me, but this belly is already poking out! (It happens MUCH quicker on the second one!) I'm so excited for you guys! Are you going to find out what you are having? We're gonna be surprised this time.

Mae April 16, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

i am SOOO excited for y'all and can't wait to see your progress so you better put up pics :)

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates