All That Glitters

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

They say all that glitters is gold. Well, I don't think that is always the case! Joe is out of town on a business trip so I decided it would be a great time to visit my family in South Carolina while they are on spring break!
Let me just say we are having a blast and a half! We went to the beach at Charleston for a much needed rest for all of us! Madeline had never been before! It was so wonderful to see her face light up as she experienced the ocean. She especially loved the sand. I think because it glittered so much from the sun! She kept trying to eat the sand which was hilarious to see her face as she realized that although sand glitters and looks and feels really neat, it DOES NOT taste good! She learned that quickly enough after a few mouthfulls that I quickly tried to prevent!

The only bad thing about going to the beach is that eventually we have to go home! Bummer! I really do think the beach is one of my favorite places in the world! Another sad thing is that Joe couldn't be with us! Next time we will definetly make it a family trip!

\


























































1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 8, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

Yay! I like the new look! ;) And I'm totally jealous that you got to go to the beach..Maddy looks so so cute!

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates