Happy Birthday to You!!!

>> Saturday, April 24, 2010



Happy Birthday sweet Baby Girl!! Ok, so today is not Madeline's actualy bday( it's not until the 28th), but today is when we celebrated it! It was a lot more low key than I intended, but still a lot of fun! The rain was so bad today so, we had to move the party indoors! I was so sad that we couldn't play at the park, but the party still went great! Everyone just came over for lunch and cupcakes and presents. It was so sweet to sing "Happy Birthday" to her for the first time, watch her eat cake for the first time, and see her expressions to everything! She especially liked her "Elmo" balloons! She kept saying "Memo", which is her way of saying "Elmo"! My family and Joe's family all came over. Both of her cousins where here, Abigail and Briana, as well as her soon to be cousin in Aunt Sarah's tummy and her new brother or sister in Mommy's tummy! I kept trying to get a picture of the three girls together but none of them were having it!


Maddy especially liked her "walk and ride" lion walker, and her FSU tutu from Aunt Anna! When FSU kicks off she will have her FSU T-shirt, her FSU head bow, and her FSU tutu! Daddy is very excited about that!!! Next Wed, on her actual birthday we are having a special dinner for her which I'm sure will make me realize more that she really is 1!!! This year has really gone by so so fast! I remember this time last year so vividely! It's so neat to see her grow up, but at the same time I want her to stay my baby forever! Oh welll, I guess we all have to grow up! I'm leaving you with a picture of her the day she was born, and the day she was born a year later (minus a few days!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates