Update

>> Monday, May 31, 2010

So, the roller coaster continues. I got home from SC on Friday and then started cramping and bleeding on Sat. afternoon. I called my Dr. and he said he was pretty certain the miscarriage had started and not to come into the ER until things got really painful and the blood became heavier. Of course, I was DEVASTED! I really started to feel like things were going to be ok, and then this happens. As the day went on though, my bleeding started to stop and then stopped completly. I called the Dr. again, and he said to just wait and see. By Sunday I still wasn't bleeding so I called the Dr again and he said that the bleeding could be indicitive of something else. He said a sudden jump in hormone levels could lead to it or it could just be bleeding that some women get in pregnancy or something like that, but that he definetly wanted to see me first thing Tues morning as planned!
Tomorrow is the day then. I've been counting down these days like I never have before, waiting for this day, and now that it is about to be here I'm really really nervous. This ultrasound will tell us for sure what is going on and what is most likely going to happen!
I'm so incredibly thankful and am absolutely giving God the glory that the bleeding has stopped. I could have miscarried two days ago, and I didn't! Infact, the Dr said that I WOULD and I DIDN'T! I'm just praying and praying that everything will look good with the baby and we will acutally be able to see this baby born. It has really been a roller coaster since 8weeks, when I first started getting bad news. I'm 12 weeks now! Please pray for us as God does miracles every single day and I know He can do this miracle! I'm trying not to hold on to false hope, but at the same time I know there is still hope and through God there is hope whether the situation is bad or good! Thankyou so much for your prayers. We really really appreciate them and know that God hears them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates