9 Weeks and almost 13 months!

>> Wednesday, May 12, 2010



So, my two children are now 9weeks( in utero) and almost 13 months!


This is my 9th week being pregnant! I really can't believe it! We are starting our 3rd month! Woo hoo! I'm so thankful my progesterone levels are back up, and tomorrow we get to hear our baby's hearbeat and hopefully see this little one for the first time on the ultrasound (that is if our insurance company cooperates). They are saying they won't cover ultrasounds until June 1st! Talk about raining on my parade! Hopefully something will work out and we will be able to see our baby! I'm still not feeling great, but A LOT better than I was feeling with Madeline at this point in the pregnancy! My stomach is really getting bigger by the day and pretty much everything I wear now is stretchy. I have even had to start wearing some maternity pants, YIKES! I am still STARVING ALL THE TIME and really, really tired. I'm usually in bed, asleep by 8:00! We have finally decided on both a boy's and a girl's name for the baby, but are waiting until we find out the sex to announce it! This time around I have really wanted sweets or anything that is chocolate. It's funny b/c the smell of cookies used to make throw up with Madeline! I really think this one is a boy, but of course I will be so happy with either!


Madeline is now almost 13 months! She outgrows clothes by the day ( just like her mommy), and is all about "Elmo", as always. Still no walking...I wonder if it will ever happen! She will stand up around the house a lot, but as soon as she wants to go somewhere,she is on her knees crawling! She is doing really good with playing by herself lately..I think she's getting used to me being kindof nathargic (sp?). We've introduced her to a lot more foods lately that were no no's before 1, and she is loving them all! She had her first hotdog a few days ago and loved it! Her favorite foods now are strawberries, waffles, chocolate, ice-cream,spaghetti and ravioli,goldfish,yogurt, and juice! She still HATES vegetables especially peas and carrots! I really have a hard time getting her to eat her veggies like she needs to!


Her new words are "Hello","Ok","Yes", and"More" We are working on "Please", but she just gives us a crazy look when we say it to her! She's really starting to tell us what she wants now too. If she wants her bottle she will go in the kitchen and say "Ba Ba" and stand by the fridge. She points at everything now and even pointed to her bed when she was tired!


So, thats what's new with the Davis bunch. Joe is still really liking his job and was the number one salesman in his office for this month! I'm really proud of him! Here's a picture of me at 9weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates