Sprinkled with Love!

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Sat. was our first little "celebration" for baby Gabriel! It was really small and cozy which was the point-just friends getting together for lunch! I remember the CRAZY shower I had for Madeline! Huge shower, TONS of presents, such a big deal! This was just really relaxing and low-key! It was a gift-card shower which we really appreciated, but some people brought gifts that I loved!! Everything was just so nice! I forgot my camera! I know....pregnancy brain!! But my sisters got some good shots so I can get theirs. Overall, we were really so blessed and felt the love from so many of our friends and family! So many people have been praying for Gabriel for so long and it was so wonderful to have them all together! Here's some pictures of our fabulous diaper cake and delish desserts made by my sister Sarah:























Monday, My mom and sisters and I, and of course Madeline went out to spend the gift cards and get some much needed things for baby Gabriel! His room is really starting to come along! I won't post pictures until it's done, b/c right now it is still kindof a mess, But I am really getting excited! I am using the "Jungle Friends" bedding from PBK and LOVE IT!!! I'm mixing in a lot of cheaper things into it, so I hope the finished product comes together!! It's so different to go from girl baby things to boy baby things, but I am soo thrilled! I can't wait to have a boy!


I am 22 weeks pregnant today!! Woo hoo! Again, I feel like it is flying by!! I'm starting to have more cravings lately like chicken salad on croissants ( has to be croissants), avacados, cheese, and french fries! I love those! Also, McDonalds has been on my mind a lot! I know, YUCK, but something about it when I'm pregnant is my thing!! I've been feeling Gabriel move and move! I love it! Joe felt him the other night two times in a row! I think we are going to be feeling a lot more soon! My heartburn has come back! Ugh! I pretty much have to keep Tums with me at all times, and the back pain is starting up too. It's not horrible yet, so hopefully it won't be this time! Well, that's about it!
Oh, Maddy has taken over some of Gabriel's toys already! We foolishly let her play with them and now she has become very attached! Just a little hint of what it will be like with two soon! Joe also got her to say "Go Noles" in time for football season! He was very proud!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates