Back to Normal

>> Thursday, August 26, 2010

So, I'm off bedrest now and things are beginning to get back to normal around here! I'm on medication and still not feeling completley up to snuff, but I'm getting better! My Dr. is pretty sure that I shouldn't have any more contractions to worry about! My next visit is the glucose test visit! I can't believe it's here already! That is not a fun visit!





Baby Gabriel looks perfect but keeps hitting his head against my scar on my cervix from my c-section with Maddy! OUCH! My Dr. said it's normal, and that most women who haven't had a c-section don't even feel it, but since I had one, I would feel it a lot! It sends a shooting,sharp pain across my lower stomach! Not fun, but just another thing to remember my c-section by!





I am PRAYING, PRAYING PRAYING, that I don't have to have another c-section with him! I would love to go "natural"all the way, unlike I was able to do with Maddy, but we'll see!


He is all over the place! Even more active then I remember Madeline being! I watched my stomach move from side to side today! It was pretty funny! I think feeling the baby is the funnest part about being pregnant!





I'm pretty sure in saying that I think my "official" craving for this pregnancy is McDonald's cheesburgers! I can't get enough! I only allow myself one or two a week b/c I know they are HORRIBLE for you, but when I eat them, nothing else tastes better!! I've always hated McDonald's and probably haven't eaten there in about 8 years to tell you the truth! But this pregnancy it is all I want! I was at Wal-Mart the other day and smelled them on my way out and had to go back inside and get one! I split it with Maddy so I would feel better about it!!





Gabriel's room is still underway.. I don't want to post pictures until it is done b/c now it still looks pretty under construction! I'm really getting excited about it! It looks really cute! I still have to make curtains and move some things around, but we're getting there! We have almost everything now, except a crib and a car seat! We need the car seat that fits into our new double stroller and of course another crib! Hopefully those will come soon!





Madeline is more active than ever! She has so much energy, I really don't know where it all comes from! It is so nice to have her home after she was all over the place while I was on bedrest! I think she missed us a lot! She's been really clingy since we picked her up Tuesday from her Grandma and Grandpa's house! It was really hard to not even be able to hold her while I was confined to the bed! Sooo glad that is all behind us! I think she is growing again too! She looks taller to me everyday, and her appetite is getting bigger so I think a growth spurt is definetly there! She will be officially 16 months on Sat! On Sept. 4th, which I think is in about a week, it will have been two years since the day I found out I was pregnant with her! How time flies! Here's a picture of her when she was just born, just because I'm feeling sentimental and b/c I'm getting so excited about another little newborn coming!!




Aww!! I wish she could've stayed this little forever!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates