Baby Stress

>> Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finally, I am blogging again!
It seems I really run out of time lately with all we are doing to prepare for little Gabe in almost 7 weeks!! Eeek!!
So, it's 7:30, and everyone's asleep and I thought I should update a little bit!
I am almost 33 weeks now! Well, technically 32 and a half, but I like to round up if it's only a day or two! I have to confess, I am getting a little stressed out! We are still lacking on a lot to get ready for him! And he will be enjoying Maddy's pink pack-n-play his first few weeks of nighttime sleeps with Mommy and Daddy, but we will keep that a secret from him when he grows up!!
I am really hoping everything comes together in the next month or so here. I know it will...it's just trusting in God to take care of ALL our needs that I constantly struggle with!!
Plus, I am stressing about the delivery! I have nightmares about having to have another C-section! I know, a little dramatic...but I can't help what I dream!
My friend told me, "As long as your healthy and the baby is healthy, that is all that matters." That is all that matters...honestly! I just keep praying that God will give me peace over whatever happens!
Also, I am majorly bumming b/c I really don't know how long my parents will be able to come for the big arrival! My sister is due the same day, so that does cause some complications! My mom assured me that they would be here some time during the birth and the days after he is born, so that gave me a little peace about that too!!
So, theres my baby drama! I know, it could be way worse! I think I am just stressing b/c the time is quickly approaching and I like to have everything planned and everything prepared yesterday!! That's another thing God is working on me with!!

In unstressfull, good news, Gabriel is doing great! Our Dr's appointment went great and he looks perfect! I am going every 2 weeks now for the next 2 weeks, and then I go every week for 4 weeks, and then he is HERE!!
What a perfect little Christmas present he will be for us! I really can't wait to hold him, cuddle with him, nurse him and just stare at this precious miracle!! I just hope I have a car-seat to put him in is all!! Hahah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates