Fun Milestones

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So, this week is marking several fun milestones for the Davis family! First, Joe and I will be celebrating 3 years of marriage tomorrow! Yeah! Sometimes it feels like we have been married forever, and sometimes it feels like we just got married! I still remember our wedding day so vivedly! I remember how excited I was, and how I couldn't sleep at all the night before. I remember seeing his face as he saw me walk down the aisle! It was really the best day of my life! I remember a year and a half later when I told him I was pregnant. He was so excited and couldn't stop talking about the baby! I remember his face just lighting up when he saw Madeline for the first time! I remember a year later, telling him I was pregnant again! He was so excited and kept talking about he couldn't wait to go through the whole experience again! He is such an amazing husband and father and I'm so happy I married him. Here's us dancing at our reception three years ago!


Secondly, this week also marks 14weeks of pregnancy! Yeah! What a whirlwind the first trimester has been, but what a testimony of God's love! I am so thankful to be starting my second trimester and will never be able to give God enough praise for protecting our baby! Health wise, I'm starting to feel a little better! I'm still really tired, but I know that probably will never go away! My nausea is pretty good, except if I get really hot or see, smell or eat chicken. The last few times I've eaten it, I've gotten so sick! This is definetly the only food aversion I am having b/c everything else I love. I'm really startingn to get bigger and bigger and pretty much everything I wear now is maternity! Here's me at 14weeks. Not the best picture, but you get the idea. Next time I will have Joe help me take the picture!


Lastly, this week also marks a full week since Maddy has been walking. She is getting so fast at it and I'm sure she will be running soon! She looks so cute bobbing along with her stubby legs! I tried to get some pictures, but of course she is always on the move, so it was a little hard! She is into EVERYTHING and I spend half my day just picking up after her! But, I love it. She is so fun and and I am really cherising this time with her! I can't wait for her to meet her new little brother or sister! We are hoping they will tell us at my next appointment, but I kindof doubt it since I will only be 16weeks then. We'll see though! Here she is walking away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates