These Are A Few of My Favorite Things!

>> Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas time is officially here!!! Yeah!!!

I was watching "Oprah's Favorite Things" show the other day, and it got me so excited about Christmas! Although, my favorite things don't all cost a million dollars like hers! Here are my favorite things about Christmas!

*My mom's homemade apple cider!
*All the beautiful lights and Christmas music
*Seeing Madeline get so excited about everything and say "Oh wow" everytime she sees the tree!
*Drinking egg-nogg latte's from Starbucks!
*The smell of "Mistletoe" candles from Yankee Candles
*Comfy sweaters and coats and cold weather!
*Watching "National Lampoons Christmas Vacataion" at the Alabama theater
*Being with family and close friends!
*The hustle and bustle of everyone shopping
*And meeting my baby boy for the first time this Christmas season(the 15th, Lord willing)

The list could go on and on, but I love basically everything about Chrismas!!
What do you like the most?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 26, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

I like getting comfy and cozy in our pajamas and bundling up in blankets and coatsin order to go see lights on Christmas Eve :)

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates