It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like.....

>> Monday, July 19, 2010

.....A baby is in there! Here I am at almost 19weeks. Officially 18 weeks 5 days, but whatever!

Everything and I mean EVERYTHING I wear now is maternity! Chasing around Madeline has helped me keep my weight gain down from when I was pregnant with Madeline. So far, I've gained about 13lbs. This time with Madeline, I am embarrased to say, I had already gained about 20lbs! After saying that, though, I now cannot wear anything in a size small maternity! I bought some cute capris last month that I cannot get past my hips now!!!

My friend gave me a bunch of stuff that I could barely fit in to! So, even though the weight is a little lower this time, the size of things seems pretty much the same! Today, Maddy and me are going on a little "Girls Day Out", to get her some new things, since she has outgrown most of her stuff in the past four months, and to get me a few things!Hopefully, they will last me a little while! I've got plenty of winter stuff, but summer things are a little scarce!

I am still feeling really good! My heartburn has really been starting to go away, but my back has begun to hurt! Hopefully it doesn't get that bad this time! Cravings are just for food in general, and man can I eat!!!! It is not uncommon for me to have at least two helpings at every meal! Chicken is still kindof iffy with me, but it's not making me gag like before! One week left until we find out the sex!! I am definetly counting down! I have really felt this baby moving like crazy!! He or she is all over the place doing what feels like summer saults! To bad Joe can't feel them yet! Madeline keeps pointing to my belly and we try to teach her"Baby" when she does it, but I think it just confuses her a little!

We are getting very excited for this little one coming! Two months ago, we didn't know what was going to happen to our baby, and now look where we are! Such a testimony of God's healing power! Thankyou again for all who kept us in your prayers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates