Eclipse and 16weeks!!

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!
Last Tuesday, I had the wonderful experience of seeing the midnight showing of "Eclipse"! We all had so much fun and I didn't get home until 3am. I'm still recovering, but it was so worth it! Although, I have to say, I think I liked "New Moon" a little better, I still enjoyed "Eclipse" immensly. It was my favorite book, so I think I had higher expectations for it, but like I said, I still really liked it! Edward is my 15year old girl crush b/c I think he is H-O-T! If you have seen the movie, let me know what you think compared to the other 2 movies. There were parts I really liked and then parts that I wished they had stuck to the book a little more! Overall, it was great though and I'm sure I will be seeing it again!
In other news, I am 16 weeks pregnant now!!! Yeah! And like always, I do not have a pregnancy picture! I like Joe to take them, but usually he doesn't get home until 7 or 8 sometimes and I am most likely asleep by then or in my p.j's or just looking rough! We are leaving for SC tonight to see my family for the 4th, so hopefully I will get some then!
I went to the Dr. yesterday and the baby looks perfect! Again, thankyou Lord! Heartbeat was 163bpm and I have only gained 12 lbs total! I really thought I gained more. From 9weeks to 16 weeks I gained 4 and a half lbs. I was pretty proud of myself, but my Dr. didn't seem to impressed! Now, that I am bragging about it, I'll probably be gaining weight fast now! I was a little disapointed that we don't get to find out the sex until 20 weeks. They usually do it at 18weeks, but my Dr's office has a new policy now, that they won't do it until 20 weeks! They feel 20 weeks gives them a much clearer picture of everything than 18 weeks! Bummer!! I really want to get started on our nursery, but I guess if this is the worst thing, than it's not that bad at all!
Well, that's pretty much it! We are off tonight for SC when Joe gets home from work, so that will make two days this week that I have up past midnight! Oh well, at least the baby is sleeping soundly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates