3months Later, I am posting a new post!

>> Monday, August 22, 2011

Whoever still reads me, this is for you! LOL!
WOW! What a crazy three months it has been! Gabriel is now almost 9months old!! Hard to believe it was just one month later with Maddy that I found out I was pregnant with Gabe! I cannot imagine being pregnant with a third right now! Gabe is a speed crawler and pulling himself up to stand! He will be walking before I know it I'm sure!
He has two teeth now and his top two are coming in as well! When did he grow up??? Thankfully he is a mama's boy and still loves to snuggle! Maddy is now pretty much potty trained!YEAH!! Although I say that and the other day we were visiting Ashley at work and she pooped her pants! Other than that, she is doing great! She wears a pull-up at nap and bedtime, but is doing so good! I am so proud of her! She moved up from her Elmo potty to the "big girl" potty with a cushion seat on it! The cushion has little ducks on it and she always says she needs to use her "duck"!
We are so THRILLED beyond excitment for my sweet sister and her husband who are expecting their second baby in February! Such an amazing testimony of God's love! Loosing Brie was the hardest thing our family has ever been through. "Things like this just dont happen to us"-this is what my mom said again and again after Brie went to be with Jesus. The anticipation of a new baby has lifted everyones spirits in a way I cant explain! Sarah and PJ are filled with hope and excitement that their home will be filled with children's laughter! I think of them as parents without children b/c thats what they are! They are parents, but to a little girl who is in heaven!
I am working at Pottery Barn Kids now, part-time and Sarah and I have already picked out her bedding! Cant wait to find out what she is having!
On another note, my sister-in-law is expecting a boy, so Gabriel will have a boy cousin! They are thrilled and of course Joe's parents are too! All these babies do give me a little itch, but as Joe always says, " Dont scratch it!" LOL!
We are so excited to be moving into our first house in a couple weeks! Yeah! Packing is underway and I CANNOT wait to be in a house! Pictures will come soon, once I get things settled, which may be forever!
Kids Market is coming up too!! Like I said, lots going on! It's kinda nice to be doing it while I'm packing b/c it makes me feel super organized! It is so much work, but I definetly enjoy the rewards!
Well, I guess thats it! Time is flying and I cant believe we are so close to Fall!! Starbucks pumpkin spice latte comes out Sept 1st, and you know I will be first in line! Btw, I forgot to mention there is a starbucks right outside our new subdivision! Holer!!!

1 comments:

Jonathan and Audra Payne October 12, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

Bethany! I am SO thrilled to hear about Sarah! i am praying for her. :)

Also, it sounds like you are really busy and happy. I hope things are well and that the settling in is feeling good. :)

Post a Comment

 

Life with Four | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates